Root Your Acer tablets very easily by following the below method.
Method developed by ZeroNull and vdsirotkin from xda team
Learn : Why to root your Android device?
- Acer A100/A101-Need to be updated
- Acer A500/A501/A510 -ICS comes as a stock
- Enable usb debugging.
- Keep battery charged [>70 %].
- Backup your personal stuff and data.
- Drivers need to be updates [Click here]
- Download Rooting file from here and extract the .zip file on to the desktop.
- Open the folder which you have downloaded.
Operating system which your rooting your device
You will find the below files once you open the folder
- On Windows – Click runit-win.bat
- On Linux – click runit-linux.sh.
That’s it the process takes place around 10 minutes to get rooted.
- Don’t install Busybox
- Process wont work on the A511 tablet.
Our website can’t be held responsible or developers if anything happens to your mobile.Root your device at your interest and risk.