Using low end android devices? You many have low RAM which would 256MB.That could result in out of space error which is quite common. Either I have a low end android which had a problem in this way.
Last night I was trying to download app [23MB] from the market suddenly a pop up arose onto the screen saying ‘out of space‘. Within no time, I went into check my free space which is about 230mb.Finally I got to understand its my device system error.
If you’re undergoing with the same problem, follow the instructions listed below.
- The android device must be rooted.
- Root Explorer and lucky patcher must be installed
- Open the application called root explorer from app drawer.
- Go to the option called data/app
- Delete all files that have the odex extension (. index)
- After deleting the files make sure to reboot your device[off and on]
Suggestions for low RAM:
- Never run many apps which results in your phone getting frozen.
- Use Mutlitasking effectively.
- Always clear cache in application which will really help you.
That’s it !Have fun! Android Freaks:)
For tech updates and solutions follow us @ Facebook