A few days earlier, I was trying to download apps from Google store but suddenly the apps got stuck stating a unique error which didn’t allow me to move further. After quite a while I sorted out the error and adjusted my device settings.
1) From menu screen ,Go to settings.
2) In the settings option navigate down till you Device section.
3)Later select APPS option which will be on the other side .
4) In the Tab list click “ALL” option.
5) Navigate down and find “Google Services Framework” then click it.
6) On the same page click “Force Stop” continued by clicking “Clear Data” option.
7) Reboot your device once.
That’s it. Then Open play store ,You can start downloading the stuff.