Well, the methodology is simple and clean. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Go to Programs list.
- Navigate till you find out Snipping tool. [It comes within the package]
- Use snipping tool to capture the screen.
- You can print the whole screen or a selected frame within your dimension.
- After grabbing the screenshot , make sure to save the image file.
2. On windows xp [Using a small software]
The traditional alt+print screen doesn’t work most of the time. So, why not try a small software which can be useful?
- Download screen capturer here.
- Make sure to install the file.
- Go to start menu, open the screen capture software.
- Select the screen size, output file and start saving the screen shots onto your desktop.
- Command-Shift-3: This lets you capture the screenshot of the entire screen with ease.
- Command-Shift-4 : This lets you capture a particular region. Upon selecting the region, the screenshot gets saved onto your desktop.
- Screenshots, mostly get saved in PNG format. If you want them in JPEG format, try to use convertors. [Traditional method]
- Screencapturer software is free to use. Nothing to pay.
- Depending upon your interest, you can save the output file as PNG, JPEG,BMP and etc.