Pokemon Go from Ninatic, has released a latest update for Android users across the globe. Coming to iOs users it will take a few days to get an official call from developers which is still undergoing through a beta stage. Still the sad news persists among Asian users where the game is yet to be launched.In, most of the countries the game is not up to date, since there is a delay in Google play store but nothing to worry as you can download the latest Pokemon GO APK here.
Pokemon was a fantasy while in childhood, which never ended till date. The game is a virtual reality where most of the users are loving it which makes them feel as a Pokemon trainer.
New updates on Pokemon Go.apk 0.39.0:
- Pokémon GO Plus and Incense: Trainers can attempt to capture Pokémon they encounter from using Incense with the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Minor bug fixes: which are able to fix server connectivity.
- Capture location: The location where a Pokémon was caught will now be displayed on their information screen[Just with the help of Geo-tagging]
- Updated graphics: Now it has got an elegant interface and fantastic graphics. But, most importantly, is that it has a ton of Pokemon just waiting to be caught.
- New Pokeshops: Whenever you visit PokeStops, which are usually located at interesting places like museums, art galleries, and historical sites you’ll be able to gain new items[Added new locations :)]
- Version support : Now it is supported to run on almost all the devices which are on 4.4 version and above
- New server : Server support is now integrated with an improved connectivity.
Countries in which Pokemon Go is currently available:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, and Switzerland.
Note : As per Ninatic, the game will be available all over the globe in coming month which isn’t a verified news. So, lets get fingers crossed 🙂